torstai 28. helmikuuta 2019

The very busy year of 2018

This year was very busy! I graduated in history. But I also had possibilities to make some great trips.


The work is done.

It's time to learn something about Bryssel and EU.








The peace of the national park in Finland



The big city of Taipei and..






.. the beautiful Taiwan.

Back in Finland and soon visiting the old houses of Loviisa and Porvoo with Petri and Sirkka.


This was our place to stay over night




The autumn took me to Georgia. I enjoyed the good food and wine. The country had old churches and the remains of the glorious past. Ofcourse, I had to have a bath in an old hamam. And the curiosity was the museum of Stalin.







The hamam in Tbilisi



The famous man of Georgia



The year ended in Strasbourg, Capital of Christmas




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti